An Effective New Way to Create Buzz about Your Restaurant:
How it Works:
Your restaurant will prepare a meal for 24 diners from Greystone Magazine (or other Birmingham-area community magazines) plus feed the FSC team. You can offer a Prix Fixe meal or allow guests to order a la carte from your regular or a modified menu. After enjoying their meal, the diners will have sampled your fare, paid for their adult beverages, tipped your wait staff, met the owner/chef and answered interview questions about the best part of the experience. This gathering of discriminating diners will provide focus-group feedback on the dishes selected. Video testimonials for your website, live broadcasts and new buzz will be created. Using our social media know-how, we help define content processes to drive lead generation and customer loyalty by leveraging compelling, shareable, targeted content.
Benefits to Restaurant:
- Host a high quality dining event with the discriminating diners from the Greystone Community (behind the gates) who are likely to return
Prominent inclusion in an issue of Greystone Living magazine
- Distribution directly to 3,500 mailboxes
- Market penetration in a community where solicitation is only allowed through magazines or direct mail
- Best way to reach this exclusive and niche market
- The publisher says Greystone Living is the most widely read publication by residents
- Increase in awareness via various forms of media to include Social Media, local radio, television, newspapers, magazines, websites, podcasts
- Deliver measurable results and analytics
- Professional coaching before local television appearances to assure the optimal outcome of the opportunity
What FSC does
- Works with you to select a date for the event.
- Selects guests and invites them.
- Professionally photographs the event.
- Collects questionnaire information from diners and shares their valuable feedback on individual dishes.
- Interviews diners orally about the entire dining experience
- Writes an article for Greystone Living and coordinates its content with you.
- Produces a full page ad for your restaurant in Greystone Living.
- Arranges for publication of the approved article with pictures in Greystone Living magazine.
- Offers optional additional Media Strategies custom-designed for your establishments
- Social media updates and analytics
- Arranges a television interview/chef segment on Talk of Alabama or other mid-day local talk shows
- Provides media preparation training before the Talk of Alabama appearance
- Produces a YouTube Video
- Provide live streaming on social media during the meal
- Creation of audio/radio ads
- Website video/voice-over
- Posting on our Fixin To Eat™ website
- Monthly ads in Greystone Living
- Monthly ads in other local publications
- PR Strategy